Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 Things I Love

I need to start my first post by saying that a fellow blogger does these "5 things i love" posts and that was kinda my inspiration to start blogging. I mean, I love talking about myself so this should be easy. . . right?

1-Photo shoots with my husby. When we have a boring weekend I love to do my hair and make up and Nick take's pictures of me.


















2-Our Keurig coffee maker. It's a single cup coffee maker. No clean up. Just add water to every like 6 cups and use a K-cup.

3-Recording music videos or performances of pop stars and learning their dance moves. Some of my favs include: Britney Spears, The Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, and for the lovely Kimmy Dumont I'm going to attempt Beyonce.

4-My hair! I think it's a combo of being bald until I was like 4 years old and I loved Marsha Brady's long hair when I was little, whatever it is I'm obsessed with long hair!





















5-The cutest most fun baby in the world, my nephew Chase.









FYI- It just took like 2 hours to do this because I'm trying to blog while watching the kids. Wild day! Could they have possibly gotten a hold of some coffee?

8 comments :

  1. Nick said...

    Hey Sar, I love you!

  2. MEGAN said...

    Way to go Sar! Your hair does look stunning in that photo.

  3. Lynn and Chad said...

    love the blog! I like your eye makeup in the top pic too..and of course, your hair looks gorgeous!

  4. Cara Morrison said...

    Now I am kind of wanting to grow my hair out long... I'm not sure if I have the patience for it though? Or if it would look good on me, really... These are definitely things to ponder.

  5. Jonathan Carter said...

    "I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me."

  6. Kimmy said...

    lovely? thats so nice.

  7. promise tangeman-WURZELL said...

    YAY FOR BLOGS!! so glad you started one. love your 5 things too.

  8. Unknown said...

    I knew it was you that blogged the toilet