Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The most dangerous gansters I know. . .

This is my sissy Elizabeth. She prefers the E to be silent. This is a girl you don't want come across in a dark alley. Don't be fooled by her smile and frail sickly look. After spending several years in a very dangerous gang followed by a 2 year prison stay for assaulting a police officer, she knows how to protect herself. And she is always packin' heat.












This is Fiona. Another great example of why you should never judge a book by it's cover. This girl knows what she wants and when she wants it and does not take "no" for an answer. She'll cut you!










And this is my nephew Chase. He takes after his auntie Elizabeth. . . need I say more?

6 comments :

  1. Erin said...

    Sarah you really have a talent for this sort of thing. I know I lived with "lizbeth" for a while ...shes CRAZY.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Sarah has a very active imagination. Very entertaining though and people probably should be warned to watch out for people like me and Baby Chase - very dangerous.

  3. Kimmy said...

    who left that anonymous and creepy comment on your blog. watch out sar....watch out.


    on another note: http://patchworkink.wordpress.com/

  4. Sarah Pring said...

    I'm pretty sure the creeper is lizbith.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Yes - It was Elizabeth and Kimmy better watch what she says about me or she is going to be on the s#*t list of a Dangerous Gangster. Ha ha!!!

  6. Kimmy said...

    I thought your sister preferred EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeelizabitch.