Thursday, October 8, 2009

So this one time. . .


So this one time Nick and I were driving across the desert on our way home. We brought our good friend Chad with us and were having a great drive, no music just great conversation and snacks. The mood got mellow for a short time so I grabbed an empty bag of flamin' hot cheetos (pretty much my fav "bad" snack) and started enjoying the left over crumbs. After a few tiny bites Nick glanced over at me and his face turned to absolute horror. At that moment we both came to the same realization.

About a half hour earlier in the drive Nick had decided, no better time to clip your nails but on a long drive. He had no where to store the clippings but an empty flamin' hot cheetos bag! That's right I was munching on my husbands finger nail clippings.

Neither of us could get a word out through the laughing/gagging so Chad was in the back of the car shouting "What happened!? What happened!?" We finally got the words out and Chad was the only one level headed so he was trying to calm my gag reflexes telling me not to throw up.

Somehow I managed to not vomit and was left with a great story.

8 comments :

  1. Nick said...

    So gross... At least they were covered with Spicy Cheetos dust and probably tasted pretty yummy.

  2. Kimmy said...

    I am eating flamin' hot cheetos puffs right now. and I definitely prefer them to the reg.

  3. Paula said...

    That's one of my favorite gross out stories. BTW - Because of you I am $159 poorer and Franklin Covey is $159 richer. But I will have the most stylish planner in Temecula......My rockin cover is backordered.

  4. Sarah Pring said...

    Why did your day planner cost $159? Mine was like $25.

  5. Paula (mommy) said...

    Because it is the best. Red leather cover with slide out handles, personalized name plate, hopefully I got everything for the inside that I need....including the hole puncher. I will send you the link.

  6. Mommy said...

    This is the cover http://shopping.franklinplanner.com/shopping/catalog/productbinder.jsp?navAction=push&navCount=13&crc=cat30007&id=prod640012
    This part of the inside
    http://shopping.franklinplanner.com/shopping/catalog/productpaper.jsp?navAction=push&navCount=13&crc=cat960026&id=prod2400003

  7. lamcakes said...

    that's disgusting.

  8. Jonathan Carter said...

    .........that's was simply stellar.......didn't you start to eat from the bag again like 20 minutes later completely forgetting???
    That was a good car ride....I have no idea what we talked about for that long but you are right, we never listened to music. Rad
    _Chad